Home » , , , » Chronicle Quickie...Work It Out Part 3!!!

Chronicle Quickie...Work It Out Part 3!!!


Greetings Divas! It has been a quite a long time since I shared one of my workout playlist with you, which I agree is totally unacceptable! Especially since so many of you have resolved to get healthier in 2012. As with my previous playlists (Work It Out Part 1 and Work It Out Part 2), this playlist contains high energy tracks that I like listen to when running. These tracks help me to stay motivated and upbeat so that I can finish my workout…a little bit of music is all it takes! This playlist is about 45 minutes long, and is perfect for a warm up, work out, and cool down. Let me know what you think!


Good Feeling by Flo Rida (4:06)

We Found Love by Rihanna (3:35)

Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO (4:22)

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 (3:21)

On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez (3:51)

Give Me Everything by Pitbull (4:16)

Rolling In The Deep by Adele (3:56)

Take Over Control by Afrojack (3:41)

One More Time by Daft Punk (6:07)

Bored by The Shoes (3:39)

Oh My Love by Chris Brown (4:45)
 

There you have it! Now, in the spirit of sharing, let me and your fellow Divas know what you’re working out to in your quest to get healthier and 2012!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger