Martini Break - The Three Day Apple Martini
Greetings Divas (and those who love them)! I recently came across a new martini that I absolutely love, and wanted to share the recipe with you. It’s called the Three Day Apple Martini. Just like the name suggests, it takes three days to make, but it is well worth the wait! Check it out!
5 Granny Smith Apples, Sliced Thin
1 Bottle of Your Favorite Vodka
1 oz of Apple Cider
1 oz of Nutmeg Liqueur
- In a medium-sized bowl, soak apples in vodka.
- Cover bowl and sit in the refrigerator.
- Sit back, relax, and be fabulous while checking out The Little Black Book of Success: Laws of Leadership for Black Women (See Must Have Reads For The Professional Diva).
- Call your BFF to discuss!
- Lace the rim of a chilled martini glass with brown sugar.
- In a shaker, combine ice, cider, nutmeg liqueur, and 1 oz of the apple/vodka mixture. Shake!
- Strain mixture into the waiting martini glass.
- Garnish with a sliced apple.
Voila! The perfect cocktail for you and your fellow divas! Enjoy, and drink responsibly!