Home » , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!

The Lime Drop Martini

Greetings Divas and Gents! Thursday has finally arrived, which means the weekend is almost here! For reasons that I won't mention, this week has been especially trying...but I am happy and blessed to have been here to experience it. After all, there can be no testimony without a test...

Now, I know what you all are waiting for...a brand new martini recipe! This week I present the Lime Drop Martini. It's like a Lemon Drop with an extra burst of goodness! It's also refreshing, which is perfect for the approaching warmer weather. Try it, and let me know how you like it!

Ingredients
2 oz of Lime-Flavored Vodka
1½ oz of Triple Sec
½ oz Rose's Lime Juice
Lime Wedge (For Garnish)
Ice 

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Triple Sec, Rose's Lime Juice, and Ice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge.

Easy as pie! I hope that you all enjoy your Lime Drop Martini. Have a great weekend! And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger