Home » , , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!

Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martini

Well...it's Thursday and the work week is coming to a close [insert the cabbage patch here!]. And like most Thursdays around here, I have another delicious martini recipe to share with my wonderful readers. Today's recipe comes all the way from Boston's Legal Sea Foods restaurant. I had the pleasure of visiting Boston this past weekend to see the comedian Kevin Hart. After the Stud and I laughed until our stomachs ached, we ventured over the Legal's for dinner...the Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martini was on the menu! I immediately scouted out the ingredients and decided that I would share the recipe with you all. So check out the Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martini, and thank me later!

Ingredients
2 oz of Citrus-flavored Vodka (Like Absolut Citron)
2 oz of Pomegranate Juice
1 Lemon Wedge
Orange Slice For Garnish
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Pomegranate Juice and Ice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
3. Top of martini with the juice from a Lemon Wedge.
4. Garnish with an Orange slice.

There you have it! I'm sure you will enjoy the Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martini. If you're ever in Boston, don't forget to check out Legal's....the food is excellent! Have a great weekend! And Drink Responsibly!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger