Home » , , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!


Cucumber Melon Martini

Greetings Divas and Gents! Please accept my sincerest apology for posting this week's recipe so late in the evening, but I just got in from a company happy hour event. It's always fun to let loose and hang out with colleagues after a hard day's work. I also enjoy happy hour because it gives me a chance to scope out the drink menu. I always think of you when a new and exciting cocktail catches my eye, so I was super excited to rush home and share the recipe for the Cucumber Melon Martini. Now, this one may not be intriguing to the gents (at least not in public), but I am sure the divas will love it! And with only 4 simple ingredients, the Cucumber Melon Martini is a quick mix. Enjoy!

Ingredients
2 oz of Hendricks Gin
1 oz of Midori Liqueur
1/4 oz of Cucumber Juice
1 tsp of Lime Juice
Mint Leaves (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Hendricks, Midori, Cucumber Juice, Lime Juice, and Ice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with mint leaves.

Done and done! I hope that you enjoy the Cucumber Melon Martini. If so, please be sure to let me know! Have a great evening, and Drink Responsibly!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger