Home » , , » Martini Thursday

Martini Thursday

The Green Teani

Greetings Divas and Gents! So...I know I have some explaining to do. I have been a little incognito as of late, and I have been neglecting the Chronicles and its readers. I'm sorry! I've been busy at work and I've been traveling......look, I won't make any more excuses, but I will tell you that I have been super busy planning some exciting changes for the Chronicles. I hope that you all will continue to support me an my little blog, even when I appear to be neglectful. Will you accept a peace offering?


I thought that you would! Since it is Thursday, I think it is the perfect time for a new and delicious martini recipe! Today's recipe comes courtesy of July/August edition of Women's Health Magazine. I have no clue which plane, train, or automobile I was traveling in when I found the time to rifle through my magazine, but the Green Teani really caught my attention. The Green Teani combines green tea, gin, and honey to make a delicious cocktail with health benefits (the green tea has disease-fighting antioxidants!). The Green Teani is awesomely delicious and I know that you will enjoy it. So...please enjoy and accept my sincere apology for going AWOL!


Ingredients
1.5 Oz of Your Favorite Gin
4 Oz of Brewed and Chilled Green Tea (Bottled works too!)
2 Tsp of Honey
Lemon Wedge (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Gin, Green Tea, Honey, and Ice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.

3. Garnish with a lemon.


Simple right? Oh you guys! I hope you enjoy the Green Teani. I promise to be more present and bring you more posts in the future...but hang in there with me! Drink Responsibly!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger