Home » , , , » More About the Kardashian Kollection...!

More About the Kardashian Kollection...!



Say what you want about the Kardashians, but the Kardashian Kollection clothing line at Sears continues to impress me! Shortly after the launch of the KK line last year, I found myself wandering around Sears to check out the pieces. As I stated in a previous post, I was highly impressed with the number of chic and fashion-forward pieces, as well as the high quality of the clothing. As I stated then, I was also excited about the many office-appropriate slack, skirts, and blazers. I even purchased a few pieces to add to my closet. Well...I journeyed back over to Sears recently to check out the new items from the KK line, and again I was impressed. Even more so than before! Why you ask? Check out some of their items below!

Blazers

I love blazers! A cute and functional blazer can serve so many different purposes. It can jazz up a neutral color palette (think black bottoms and a black blouse), or it can serve as your outfit's "statement piece." I came across several blazers while I was looking around, but here are the four that caught my eye (from left to right):

- Polka Dot Blazer (Winter White) - $48.99
- Tuxedo Blazer - $58.99
- Lace Blazer - $58.99
- Polka Dot Blazer (Sapphire/Black) - $48.99

Skirts and Blouses


So many options! The latest installment of the Kardashian Kollection boasts a score of blouses and skirts that are perfect for the office, and flattering to many different body types. Here are the ones that caught my eye:

1. Polka Dot Button Down Shirt - $33.99
2. Blue Leopard Night Button Down Shirt - $39.99
3. Long Pencil Skirt - $39.99
4. Mermaid Bubble Skirt - $45.99
5. Lace Shoulder Sheer Blouse - $33.99
6. Pintuck Tuxedo Blouse - $45.99
7. Drape Front Tank Top - $28.99
8. Striped Pencil Skirt - $28.99

Denim


If you can think back to my post, Building a Professional Wardrobe...The Basics, remember that
a quality pair of jeans is on my list of one of the basic staples that every professional woman should have in her wardrobe. Cue the Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney jeans. yep...each sister has her own jean with distinctive features:

- Kim - Perfectly cut for curvy women, the Kim is a
sexy low rise, straight legged jean designed with the curvy woman in mind. $39.99
- Khloe - Perfectly cut with the tall and curvy girl in mind, the Khloe jean sports a boot cut that sits at the waist with a high-rise. $39.99
- Kourtney - Perfectly cut to flaunt your curves, the Kourtney sits at the hip with a low-rise. $39.99 

Each one of these jeans are really comfortable, and are perfect for office "dress down" days. Pair your jeans with a pair of pumps, and you are ready for Casual Friday!


Shoes
 

Last, but certainly not least, there were shoes! Gorgeous shoes that would look great with your professional wardrobe. Now I must insert a little disclaimer here: the KK shoes look really nice, and they appear to be made of reputable, quality material. Since I have not yet purchased a pair of KK shoes, I have no real idea how they feel. I do encourage you, however, to try them on and see if they work for you. In the meantime, here is the information on the shoes (from top to bottom):

- Seattle (Black) - $24.99

- Los Angeles (Leopard) - $24.99

- Runway Snake Snip Toe Platform Pump (Black) - $21.99

I hope this post is as informative as I intended. Have any of you tried any items from the KK line? If so share! For those of you who haven't, would you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger