Home » , , , » Martini Thursday...Blackberry Pomegranate Martini!!!

Martini Thursday...Blackberry Pomegranate Martini!!!

Greetings Divas and Gents! I've been super busy this week, as I have been away in D.C. at a conference for work. I did remember, however, that today is Martini Thursday! As such, please join me in welcoming the Blackberry Pomegranate Martini to the Martini Chronicles. This recipe was inspired by a martini of the same name that is showcased at The Market Restaurant and Bar in Harding Township, New Jersey. I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you! You will tell me if you like it, won't you? Perfect! So, please enjoy the Blackberry Pomegranate Martini, and have a great weekend!

Ingredients
2 oz of Citrus Vodka
1 oz of Pomegranate Juice
1 oz of Triple Sec
1 Splash of Sour Mix
1/2 cup of Blackberries
Ice
Frozen Blackberries (For Garnish)

Recipe
1. In a martini shaker, muddle non-frozen blackberries for about a minute.
2. Add citrus vodka, pomegranate juice, triple sec, sour mix and ice to shaker. Shake!
3. Drop a few frozen blackberries into a chilled martini glass.
4. Strain mixture into martini glass.

What do you think? Please be sure to let me know in the comments section below. Again, have a great weekend! And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger