Home » , , » Diva Shout Out to Raffaella Fico!

Diva Shout Out to Raffaella Fico!




Now....I normally don't do this, but I came across something that I had to share with my fellow Divas. I would like to send out a great big diva shout out to the beautiful Raffaella Fico. Why am I shouting her out? Well...the lovely Raffaella walked the runway at the Pin-Up Stars fashion show this past Saturday during Milan's Fashion Week...and she modeled two gorgeous two-piece bikinis...and she's six-months pregnant...and she looked AMAZING! I mean, she was stunning! The swim suit, the belly, the heels...it was all great! I don't even want to talk about it anymore...see for yourself!


 








No hating ladies! Clap for her!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger