Martini Break!


Raspberry Lemonade Mojito Martini

It’s so funny where you find inspiration. Each week, I try to give you Divas a new martini recipe. Earlier this week, one of my Twitter followers asked me where I get ideas for my recipes. I told her that these ideas come from everywhere…a conversation with a friend; a college memory; chocolate withdrawal (See The Choco Latte Martini). This week’s recipe was inspired by a beverage I had a Cosi during lunch yesterday. It was a Raspberry Mojito Lemonade, and it was absolutely fantastic! It was non-alcoholic of course, as I did have to go back to work. But it got me to thinking of a new twist on the classic mojito. Just like that, the Raspberry Lemonade Mojito Martini was born! (Try saying it three times fast!) I hope you like it!

Ingredients
3 Mint Leaves
3 oz Light Rum
2 oz Raspberry Lemonade
1 oz Lime Juice
1 Teaspoon of Sugar
Ice
Lemon Wedges for Garnish

Recipe
1. In a martini shaker, muddle mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice for about 2 minutes.
2. Add Rum and Raspberry Lemonade (Simply Lemonade is Awesome!). Shake!
3. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with a Lemon.

There it is! A new recipe created from random inspiration…story of my life! Enjoy! And drink responsibly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger