Martini Break!

Martini Break - The Raspberry Ice Tea Martini

It’s that time of the week that you all have come to love…Martini Time! I would like to dedicate this week’s martini recipe to all the readers and followers who have supported the Martini Chronicles, and have spread the word to their fellow Professional Divas. I appreciate everything that you have done to promote the Chronicles, and I am completely overwhelmed with the love and advice I have received regarding its content and its delicious martini recipes. I am ecstatic that you all love the Chronicles,  and I hope that you will continue to Like It, Retweet It, Post It, Link It, Blog it, etc.!  

As a token of my appreciation and gratitude, I present to you the Raspberry Ice Tea Martini! This recipe is a little bit sweet, and a little bit tart. In any case, it is all around refreshing. Try it this weekend, and continue to provide me with any and all feedback…good and bad.

Ingredients
3 oz of Raspberry Sweet Tea Vodka
1 oz of Raspberry-flavored Lemonade (I prefer Simply Lemonade®)
1 oz of Freshly Brewed Tea (Cooled and Sweetened to Taste)
Fresh Raspberries for Garnish
Lemon Wedge for Garnish
Ice

Recipe
- In a shaker, combine ice, vodka, lemonade, and brewed tea. Shake!
- Drop fresh raspberries in the bottom of a chilled martini glass, and strain mixture into glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.

There you go! Enjoy your martini, and please continue to support the Martini Chronicles! Drink Responsibly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger