Home » , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!

Eggnog Martini

Divas and Gents, I am so delinquent! I have purchased not one Christmas gift. I have sent out not one Christmas card. I have procrastinated beyond all belief. I am exhibiting raggedy behavior! I have not, however, forgotten to provide you all with another fabulous martini recipe! So whereas I have not done the things that I am supposed to have done already, I do have a recipe for the Eggnog Martini to share with you. This is a great recipe for the holidays, and it pairs well with savory holiday meals. If you like eggnog, this martini is sure to please! Enjoy! 

Ingredients
2 oz Vanilla-Flavored Vodka
1 oz Irish Cream (like Bailey's)
2 oz of Store-Bought or Homemade Eggnog
Ground Cinnamon (For Garnish)
Cinnamon Stick (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Irish Cream, and Ice. Shake! 
2. Strain mixture into a large cup. Add eggnog and mix with a spoon.
3. Pour mixture into a chilled martini glass.
4. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of the martini, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.

I really am trying to get it together Divas! Enjoy the Eggnog Martini, and Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger