Home » , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!

Raspberry Bellini Martini

Well Divas and Gents, we are counting down the last few days of 2011, and I'm excited to see what the new year will hold for me, my family, my friends, and the Martini Chronicles. My hope is that the new year will bring you all good health, peace, prosperity, and martini recipes every Thursday! 

Today I bring you all the last martini recipe of 2011. It only seems right that this recipe incorporates the official drink of New Year's Eve....Champagne! The Raspberry Bellini Martini brings together the sparkle of champagne and the sweetness of raspberries. I am more than confident the Raspberry Bellini Martini is a bona fide New Year's Eve party crowd pleaser. Just be sure to enjoy your martinis and all other spirits responsibly. And now.......I present to you the Raspberry Bellini Martini!

Ingredients
2 oz of Your Favorite Vodka
2 oz of Champagne (Preferably Asti)
2 oz of Chambord Liqueur
1 oz of Peach Schnapps
Fresh Raspberries (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Champagne, Chambord, Peach Schnapps, and Ice. Stir!
2. Drop a few raspberries in the bottom of a chilled martini glass.
3. Strain mixture into waiting martini glass.

Easy right!? Mix up a few on New Year's Eve for your guest. Enjoy! And Drink Responsibly! Happy New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger