Home » , , , , » Martini Thursday....Raspberry Peach Martini!!!

Martini Thursday....Raspberry Peach Martini!!!

Raspberry Peach Martini

Greetings Divas and Gents! Can I take a brief moment to say that I am so happy to be back to blogging regularly! Life has been so busy over the past few months...both at work and at home. As a result, my blogging schedule has suffered...how raggedy of me! But I'm back! And I have decided that I will be making a greater effort to be the blogger that you all have supported over the past (almost) two years.

Now that I've had my moment, I wanted to share a new martini recipe with you all...it is, after all, Martini Thursday! This week, I present the Raspberry Peach Martini! This recipe started of as a smoothie, but I managed to turn it into a spirited drink for my Chronicle readers. I hope you like it!

Ingredients
2 oz of Your Favorite Vodka
2 oz of Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
1 oz of Peach Schnapps
Fresh Raspberries for Garnish
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Chambord, Peach Schnapps, and Ice. Shake!
2. Drop a few raspberries into a chilled martini glass.
3. Strain mixture into martini glass.

Easy! Enjoy your Raspberry Peach Martini, and have a great weekend. Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger