Martini Break - The Choco Latte Martini
The weekend is here! And what better way to get it started than with a delicious martini recipe! This time, let’s try a soon-to-be classic….the Choco Latte Martini. This recipe combines two of my favorite things: chocolate and lattes! Chocolate is the ultimate comfort snack, and the dark variety can have beneficial effects on your health. Lattes are also fabulous in their own right (think of how much you’ve spent at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts since the beginning of this year). It is only right to bring both of these awesome treats together in a cocktail. So here we go! Let me know what you think!
2 oz of Vanilla Flavored Vodka
1 oz of Chocolate Liqueur
1 oz of Crème de Cacao
¼ oz Coffee Liqueur
¼ oz Half and Half
Hershey Kisses or Coffee Beans (Chilled)
White Chocolate Shavings (for garnish)
- Chill martini glass for at least 1 hour.
- In a shaker, combine ice, vodka, chocolate liqueur, coffee liqueur, crème de cacao, and half and half. Shake!
- Drop either a couple of chilled Hershey Kisses or coffee beans in the bottom of the chilled martini glass.
- Strain mixture into martini glass.
- Sprinkle white chocolate shavings on top of martini for garnish.
Now indulge in this tasty martini, and check out some other great reads in the MARTINI CHRONICLES! Drink responsibly!