Home » , , , , » Martini Break!!!

Martini Break!!!

The Mango Martini

This week has been CRAZY! I cannot believe it’s already Thursday. The weekend is practically here, so it’s time for a new martini recipe to get it started right! Before I present this week’s recipe, I want to take a moment to recognize a major accomplishment. This past Tuesday marked the Martini Chronicles’ four-month anniversary! I know it hasn’t been that long, but it has definitely been a long time coming. In honor of this milestone, I wanted to extend special thanks to certain individuals who have supported me along the way, and have helped to make the Chronicles a must-read blog. So, here I go!


Thank you SMH, @KellySBeaty, @ManWifeDog, @KelzUncensored, @cacalderon, @muscle_law, @DivineBlue00, @MzNYCEsq, @Bee_Genuine, @LadeeSings, @A_GameNitaJ, and @Harlem4Dais! Did I miss anyone? If I did, blame my head and not my heart…I am truly grateful!



And now, I present to you……the Mango Martini! Thank me later!



Ingredients

3 oz of Your Favorite Light Rum

1 oz of Mango Flavored Rum

1 oz Rose’s® Lime Juice

1 Teaspoon of Sugar

1 Cup of Fresh Mangoes (You can get them already prepped at the supermarket)

Mango Slices for Garnish

Ice



Recipe

1. In a blender, puree mangoes in a blender with the sugar. Mixture should be smooth, yet thick.

2. In a shaker, combine rums, lime juice, mango mixture, and ice. Shake!

3. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.

4. Garnish with mango slices.


There you go! Once again, thank you all for your support. I hope that you will continue to support the Martini Chronicles in the future. Now drink up! And share with a friend. Drink responsibly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger