Martini Break!


Martini Break - Strawberry Martini

It’s Friday!!! I know I was supposed to post this for my fellow Divas yesterday, but circumstances beyond my control…..You know what? Not important…no excuses here! Please accept this Strawberry Martini recipe and my sincerest apology for leaving you hanging! Are we still friends? Okay good!

For this recipe, you will need fresh strawberries and a blender. I know it takes a little extra time, but it will totally be worth it in the end….Promise! So get ready, get set, go!

Ingredients
3 oz of Your Favorite Vodka
1 oz Rose’s® Lime Juice
1 Teaspoon of Sugar
1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
Fresh Strawberries (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a blender, puree strawberries in a blender with the sugar. Mixture should be smooth, yet thick.
2. In a shaker, combine vodka, lime juice, and strawberry mixture. Shake!
3. Drop a couple of slices of strawberries in the bottom of a chilled martini glass.
4. Strain mixture into glass.

And voila! Took a little bit more time, but it was worth it right? Take a sip...I'll wait..... Feel free to add or decrease the sugar to reach your perfect level of sweetness. However you like it, enjoy! And drink responsibly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger