Strawberry Lemonade Martini
Its Thursday Divas…so you know what that means. It’s time for another great martini recipe! This week’s recipe was inspired by McDonald’s new beverage, the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. Don’t judge! I told you I get my inspiration from everywhere! And this recipe is no exception. My biggest obstacle with this recipe was figuring out how to turn a frozen drink into a martini. Then I remembered that I am Diva, and I can do whatever I want! And so I did. This recipe calls for a blender, so dust it off and let get to making the Strawberry Lemonade Martini!
3 oz of Your Favorite Vodka
1 Cup of Fresh Strawberries
1 oz of Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon of Sugar
Lemon Wedges for Garnish
Lemon Juice for Garnish
Cocktail Sugar for Garnish
1. Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with lemon juice, and lace with cocktail sugar. Set aside.
2. In a blender, puree strawberries in a blender with lemon juice and sugar. Mixture should be smooth and should pour easily.
3. In a shaker, combine vodka, ice, and strawberry-lemon mixture. Shake!
4. Strain mixture into the waiting martini glass.
5. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Not quite the same as McDonald’s frozen Strawberry Lemonade, but I don’t think you Divas mind that much! Enjoy your Strawberry Lemonade Martini, and enjoy your weekend. Drink Responsibly!