Home » , , » Martini Break!!!

Martini Break!!!

Oatmeal Cookie Martini

Well...it's happened again. I find myself suffering from an ailment commonly referred to as a sweet tooth. And it really sucks! It sucks because I just spent an hour on the treadmill...seriously! So it would be extremely counterproductive for me to go eat a doughnut...or some cookies...or a Twix! Ugh!

Because I am in such a sweet mood, I figured I'd share with you all a dessert-worthy martini recipe. This week's recipe is none other than the Oatmeal Cookie Martini...I'll give you all a second to think about it and swoon...I'll wait....

I came across this recipe last year when I visited San Antonio for a conference. As you could probably tell from the name, it is really good! And it's a perfect drink to satisfy the occasional sweet tooth. Try the Oatmeal Cookie Martini, and let me know what you all think!

Ingredients

3 oz of Bailey's Irish Cream
2 oz of Goldschlager (Cinnamon Liqueur)
1 oz of Butterscotch Schnapps
Cinnamon Stick (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe

1. In a shaker, combine Goldschlager, Bailey's, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Ice. Shake!
2. Stain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.

I hope that you all enjoy the Oatmeal Cookie Martini. I ask you to pray that my sweet tooth disappears soon...before I eat an entire bag of M&Ms. Enjoy! And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger