Home » , , » Martini Break...Sydney Edition!!!

Martini Break...Sydney Edition!!!

The Apple and Ginger Snap Martini

Greetings Divas and Gents! I know I've been out of the loop lately, but I've been vacationing! Yes, Professional Divas need a break every now and again, and I've decided to take one. I can't wait to get back to the proverbial ranch to share all the details with you all. In the meantime, I wanted to share a martini recipe with you all the way from Sydney, Australia! I have been here with the Stud over the past few days taking in the sites and getting some much needed R&R. Of course there is a bar in the lobby of our hotel that makes excellent drinks...including the Apple and Ginger Snap Martini! Believe me when I tell you that the Apple and Ginger Snap Martini is amazing! And, I think it would be an excellent cocktail to serve your guests at your Memorial Day barbeques. I have no doubt that you all will enjoy. So, without further adieu, check out the Apple and Ginger Snap Martini...live from Sydney!

Ingredients
2 oz Of Your Favorite Citrus-Flavored Vodka
2 oz St. Germain Eldenflower Liqueur
1 oz Ginger Beer
5 Green Apple Slices - Peeled (For Muddling)
5 Red Apple Slices (For Garnish)
Sugar (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. Muddle 5 Green Apple Slices in the bottom of a martini shaker for about 2 minutes.
2. Add Citrus-Flavored Vodka, Eldenflower, Ginger Beer, and Ice to the muddled apple slices. Shake!
3. Rim a chilled martini glass with sugar. Pour mixture into prepared martini glass.
4. Place Red Apple Slices on top of martini, and serve!

What do you think? Try it out and please let me know! I will be back home at the end of this week, and I can't wait to reconnect with you all. Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend! And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger