Home » , , , , » Martini Break!!!

Martini Break!!!


White Chocolate Martini

Friendship is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? There’s nothing better than having a good friend. I have been fortunate in my life to have really great friends who have shared my joys and pains. Friends who have laughed with me, and cried with me. Friends who celebrate when I do something right, and who tell me about myself when I’m wrong. Do you have friends like that?

This weekend, I will be traveling to Dallas, Texas to celebrate the impending nuptials of one on my best friends on this planet. I met Stef way back in 1998 when we found ourselves living in Packard Hall during our freshman year at Spelman College. Over thirteen years later we are still friends, and I am anxiously anticipating her amazing wedding next month. But before Stef jumps the broom…we must party!

That’s right! This weekend, myself and several other professional and fabulous Divas will be bringing our collective foolishness to Dallas for an epic bachelorette weekend…hide your wife, hide your kids!

Tonight’s martini recipe is dedicated to my good friend Stef. Her martini of choice: the Chocolate Martini.  Now, I know I’ve previously shared a recipe for a Frozen Chocolate Martini, and the Choco Latte Martini…but tonight, in honor of the bride-to-be, I present to you the White Chocolate Martini! You only need three simple ingredients for this recipe, and it is perfect for a fun-filled weekend with the girls! Try it now…thank me later!

Ingredients
2 oz Of Your Favorite Vodka
2 oz Crème de Cacao
White Chocolate Chips (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. Drop a few white chocolate chip pieces in a chilled martini glass.
2. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Crème de Cacao, and Ice. Shake!
3. Strain mixture into waiting martini glass.

Easy, right!? Don’t forget to share with a good friend. And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger