Home » , » I'm A Guest Blogger!!

I'm A Guest Blogger!!



Greetings Divas and Gents! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be the guest blogger today on one of my favorite blogs: Life Is Hard, Laugh Anyway! This blog is the brainchild of my bloggy friend Latorsha, better known as @AnOptimisticMom...trust me, the name suits her well (Follow Her!)! Do me a big favor and hop on over to Life Is Hard, Laugh Anyway! to check out my post on why I prefer being 30 instead of 25. While you're there, be sure to look around and check out some of Latorsha's other posts. I guarantee that you'll be hooked!

Special thanks to the always optimistic Latorsha for allowing me to ramble on her blog for just a little while. I hope you all enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger