Home » , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!

The Banana Cream Martini

Greetings Divas and Gents! And welcome to another edition of Martini Thursday! This week’s recipe also comes with a little revelation about myself. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I would post a recipe for a Banana Cream Martini. I paused for a second, primarily because I loathe anything banana-flavored. But I love bananas…weird right?

The truth is that I do like the fruit that is the banana…I just hate anything that has the flavor of a banana…including the Banana Cream Martini. Now, I am never one to let my distaste for a particular martini keep my readers from indulging. In keeping with the fabulousness that is the Professional Diva, I came up with a way to bring you the Banana Cream Martini without having to sample it myself. Check me out! 

I researched the ingredients, and came up with 3 possible combinations for a recipe. I then forwarded all three recipes and preparation instructions to the requesting reader, and asked her to try all three and tell me which one to post. She chose option #3! Thanks to Kathy and her assistance, I am proudly able to present to you the Banana Cream Martini!  

Ingredients
2 oz Your Favorite Vodka
1 oz Banana-flavored Schnapps (Try 99 Bananas)
1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
Graham Cracker Crumbs (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Schnapps, Rum, and Ice. Shake!
2. Rim a chilled martini glass with graham cracker crumbs. 
3. Strain mixture into  prepared martini glass.

Again, special thanks to Kathy for her assistance. If anyone of you have an idea for a martini and would like to assist me, please shoot me an email at TheProDiva@gmail.com. Enjoy and Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger