Home » , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!


The Raspberry Bombshell Martini

Greetings Divas and Gents! And welcome to Thursday, the almost-weekend! As with every Thursday on the Chronicles, it’s time for another fabulous martini recipe! I stumbled upon the inspiration for this week’s recipe while doing laundry last weekend. While I absolutely hate doing laundry, I do appreciate the fact that laundry time gives me the opportunity to read my In Style magazine. So, I loaded the washer, sat down, and commenced to reading…and would you believe that I stumbled upon a drink recipe that made my mouth water…seriously! 

It turns out that that the Raspberry Bombshell was one of the signature drinks at the after-party for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. Well, In Style must have read my mind because they posted the recipe in the magazine….this diva is WINNING! And by extension, so are my readers!

Now, the recipe for the Raspberry Bombshell Martini that I will share with you today has been tweaked a little bit by yours truly, primarily because the original version of the drink is not actually a martini. I had to make a few changes to martini it up! So, without further adieu, I present to you the Raspberry Bombshell Martini!


Ingredients
3 oz of Raspberry-Flavored Vodka
2 oz of Chambord Liqueur
1 oz Lemonade
1 oz Cranberry Juice
Lemon Wedges (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Chambord, Lemonade, Cranberry Juice, and Ice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge.

Simple, right!? Just so you know, the original Raspberry Bombshell has the following measurements: ¾ oz of Chambord Flavored Vodka, ¾ oz of Chambord, 2 oz of Lemonade, 1 oz of Cranberry juice, and a squeeze of a lemon. Shake all ingredients in a shaker, and strain into a tall glass over ice.

However you decide to enjoy the Raspberry Bombshell, please do so Responsibly! Have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger