Home » , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!


White Peach Cosmotini

Have any of you ever been so busy that you forget which day it is? Well, this phenomenon has once again happened to me…I totally thought it was Wednesday! I honestly made it all the way to 3 o’clock this afternoon before it dawned on me that it was in fact Thursday. I am so grateful that I have a few more hours left today to bring you all another martini recipe for your collection. This week…the White Peach Cosmotini! This is one of those recipes that I experimented with a while back, and it ended up being a huge success! If you are a fan of Cosmopolitans, try this refreshing twist on the classic favorite. So without further adieu, and just in time for the weekend, I present to you the White Peach Cosmotini!

Ingredients
2 oz of Your Favorite Vodka
1 oz of Peach Schnapps
1 oz of Cranberry Juice
½ oz of Triple Sec
¼ oz of Rose’s Lime Juice
Lime Wedge (For Garnish)

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Triple Sec, and Lime Juice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a Lime Wedge.

I hope that you all enjoy the White Peach Cosmotini. If not, you’ll let me know I’m sure! Have a great weekend. And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger