Home » , , » I'm Featured!!!

I'm Featured!!!

Greetings Divas and Gents! I just arrived at work and I'm ready to start another busy day, but I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I am being featured today over at New Beginnings! My bloggy and Twitter friend, @attorney2be, has asked me to share with her readers a few of the many reasons I decided to start blogging. As Ms. Cabrini has been one of the Chronicles' fervent supporters, I was super excited to do it! 

It is Thursday and I do have another great martini recipe to share with you all later on today, but please take a few moments and head over to New Beginnings to check out my feature! And while you're there, check out and follow Ms. Cabrini's blog...it is awesome! Have a great day, and I'll see you back here a little later! I'm out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger