Home » , , , , » Martini Break!!!

Martini Break!!!


CranApple Martini

Good evening Divas and Gents! And welcome to another weekend eve. Each week around this time, I sit back and reflect on the things I was actually able to check off my To-Do List. For the last couple of weeks, there has been one item on my list that I have been struggling to check off. You ever have that one thing to do at work that you keep pushing off because it is more tedious and thought-provoking than you care to deal with at any moment? Well, this one item on my To-Do List has been that tedious project for me. But this week, I finished it…..

You heard me right! I checked that task off my list this week! I woke up Monday morning and said that I would finish this project by the end of the week…and I did! With 2 days to spare! I feel accomplished. I feel free. I feel…excited! I’m excited about the possibilities that can arise as a result of this project’s completion. I'm excited by the fact that I can cruise into this weekend with a huge burden lifted off of my shoulders. I feel light. I feel accomplished. I feel free. I feel like celebrating!

As a Professional Diva, I believe in celebrating all professional accomplishments …whether big or small. If you all oblige, please allow me to celebrate this accomplishment with you by raising my martini glass in a toast. What’s in my glass you ask? A CranApple Martini! This is another simple and delicious martini recipe that mixes a little bit of sweet and a little bit of tart. Try it out, and get ready to raise your martini glass with me in celebration! 

Ingredients
2 oz Cranberry Flavored Vodka
2 oz Apple Flavored Vodka
1/2 oz Apple Juice
1/2 oz Cranberry Juice
Ice
Frozen Cranberries for Garnish

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Cranberry Vodka, Apple Vodka, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, and Ice. Shake!
2. Drop a few frozen cranberries in the bottom of a chilled martini glass.
3. Strain mixture in to martini glass.

Are we ready to toast? Perfect! Raise your glass, and let's toast to a great week full of accomplishments big and small. Cheers! And Drink Responsibly!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger