Home » , , , » Professional Diva Must Haves...

Professional Diva Must Haves...


Ready Pac® Bistro Salads

How many times have you been in the office working so hard that you forget to eat lunch? I have been in this position more times than I can count! And if you know anything about me, you know that I am cranky and irritable when I am hungry…which makes for an unpleasant situation for all those involved. No bueno! Let’s not forget the fact that I am 30, and my metabolism is not as sexy as it was in my 20s (even though I still am!). Skipping meals can slow down your metabolism, and I can’t go for that either!

In order to combat a stank attitude and a sluggish metabolism, I recently started purchasing pre-packaged salads from the supermarket. Specifically, I’ve become a fan of Ready Pac’s® Bistro Salads…they are awesome! They come in 6 different varieties, and offer the perfect blend of vegetables and protein. It even comes with the appropriate amount of salad dressing, and a fork!

Why do I love these salads so much? The answer is simple. They allow me to eat on the go. And by go, I mean while cranking out a 30 page proposal without a food, water, or bathroom break because you don’t want to interrupt your flow of geniusness (Not a word…I know.). It is easier than having to go out to pick up lunch, or schlepping down to the break room to heat up your leftovers. These salads have effectively ensured that I never miss lunch, even when I am super busy. And, according to my doctor, this apparently keeps my metabolism up! Double Win!


Check out these salads at your local supermarket in the following varieties: Chef, Chicken Caesar, Cobb, Santa Fe Style Caesar, Chicken Cranberry Walnut, and Spinach Bacon.  They range between 190 and 300 calories, so they are friendly on the waistline! Try them, and let me know what you think!

Note: I was not paid by Ready Pac® to write this post and rave about their salads. If I were paid, I would probably ask for my salary in salads! But seriously….wasn’t paid!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger