Home » , , , » Martini Break!!!

Martini Break!!!


Washington Apple Martini

Good Evening Divas and Gents! Here we are closing the door of another Thursday and heading into the weekend. As with every Thursday, I have a new martini recipe for you! Whenever someone asks me how I come up with these recipes and/or decide which ones to post, I always say the same thing: inspiration!

I find inspiration for my recipe posts everywhere. This week, my inspiration came from my good friend Coach Hicks. CH was recently discussing martinis with one of his friends on Twitter, and he mentioned the Washington Apple Martini…Inspiration! Specifically, CH’s discussion of the Washington Apple Martini reminded me that many of my loyal reader love the taste of a good apple martini. Back in December, posted a recipe for a 3 Day Apple Martini, which was inspired by the best apple martini I had ever had the pleasure of drinking! In March, I posted the Green Apple Martini in honor of St. Patty’s Day. Today, the Washington Apple Martini is on deck! It’s a little different from both the Green Apple and 3 Day Apple Martinis, but it is, nonetheless, just as tasty! Try it out…let me know if you like…or not!

Ingredients
2 oz Crown Royal® Whiskey
1 oz Sour Apple Pucker
1 oz Cranberry Juice
Sliced Red Apple for Garnish
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Whiskey, Apple Pucker, Cranberry Juice, & Ice. Shake!
2. Drop one slice of apple in a chilled martini glass.
3. Strain mixture over the apple into the martini glass.

This is a good one….I swear! Thanks for the inspiration Vic! Enjoy! And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger