Home » , , » Martini Thursday!!!

Martini Thursday!!!


Red Berry Cosmotini

Greetings Divas and Gents! And welcome to another riveting edition of the soap opera I like to call Martini Thursday! I would also like to welcome all of my new followers and subscribers to the journey through my professional career that I affectionately call the Martini Chronicles. I have no doubt in my mind that you will love it here! And if you don’t, you will let me know right? Perfect!

Now, to my longtime followers and subscribers, please join me in welcoming the newest crop of Divas and Gents to the Chronicles with a fabulous new martini recipe…because we know how to treat folks over here! This week’s recipe combines the sweet taste of red berries with the tartness of cranberry juice. The Red Berry Cosmotini is a modern twist on the classic Cosmopolitan…I think you all will like it! So, gather your ingredients and get ready for the Red Berry Cosmotini!

Ingredients
3 oz Ciroc® Red Berry Vodka
2 oz Cranberry Juice
1 oz Triple Sec
½ oz Lime Juice
Lime Slice (For Garnish)
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Triple Sec, Lime Juice, and Ice. Shake!
2. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a lime slice.

Now, raise your glass as I propose a virtual toast to our new friends…welcome to the Martini Chronicles! Kick your feet up and enjoy! And Drink Responsibly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger