Home » , , , » Not Quite A Martini Thursday!!!

Not Quite A Martini Thursday!!!

Kir Royale

Greetings Divas and Gents! And welcome to the first Martini Thursday of 2012...except this week's recipe is not exactly one for a martini. I'll explain! Yesterday, something really amazing happened to me. Something that any Professional Diva would love to happen to her. Something that I have been working hard to achieve over the past few years. Something quite...fabulous! Yesterday...at work...I got a promotion! You heard me right! If feels great to know that the work I do every day is recognized by my colleagues. As such, I think it is safe to say that I am unbelievably proud of myself, and undeniably blessed!

In celebration of my promotion, I would like to share a recipe that incorporates the universal beverage of celebration...Champagne! So break out a bottle of your favorite champagne, and join me for a Kir Royale!

Ingredients
6 oz of Your Favorite Champagne (Chilled)
½ oz of Crème de Cassis
Cocktail Sugar (For Garnish)
Fresh Blackberries (For Garnish)

Recipe
1. Rim a champagne flute with cocktail sugar.
2. Pour champagne into champagne flute.
3. Splash Crème de Cassis on top of the champagne.
4. Drop a few blackberries in champagne for garnish.

Now, please join me in a toast....CHEERS! As always, Drink Responsibly!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Professional Diva - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger